Thursday, July 8, 2010

We're getting there!


We are now officially 27 weeks down and 13 more to go! (more or less) The best part of these past 7 weeks was that were found out we're having a girl! We're super excited! Now, we just have to think of names. Mike has come up with some great names, just all inappropriate! One day he suggested we name her Ella (how sweet I thought!) Middle name....Vader. Sometimes I want to laugh and other times.....


We are plugging away on her room. We've got everything moved, we just need to paint now. We're going to do a little brown with a cherry blossom theme. I hope it turns out as cute as it does in my head.


I've been feeling fine and at our last appointment the doctor was so happy to see that I'm plugging along like clockwork. I haven't had anything out of the ordinary happen and haven't been sick once! (Well..maybe 2 migraines...but I don't count those)

As I always promise, I'll get better at blogging. I promise!

Until next time,
Peace, love, and everything pink...

Sara and Mike

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww a girl! Congratulations....I was wrong, thinking a boy... and I like the name Ella hahah... can you believe my Ella is 6 years old? take care
----Elaine

vanny said...

Congrats on having a little girl! you are gonna have so much fun. As for the name thing....i could not get j to be serious either.. I think they just can't man up to the reality. Keep posting--your blog is lovely