So, here we are. 34 weeks and 36 weeks. Actually, today, I'm 37 weeks! Last week was my last week of work. It was becoming to challenging to drink, pee, and be on my feet all day. It wasn't exactly easy to leave 25 children to take a quick bathroom break! Thankful my mom stepped in on those last couple of days. :) I feel okay about leaving school. I was fortunate enough to get a really good sub who will do a fabulous job until I return. Everyday, I get some new feelings. Yesterday I felt heavier than the day before. Today I feel tired. Mike and I are just taking it one day at a time and trying to patiently wait. And for those of you wondering.....no....we don't have a name yet. We're working on it. :) The good news is...we've narrowed our list. :)
This is our attempt at staying in touch and we want you to be a part of it!
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Bumps and Rubbin' Bellies
It's been fun being pregnant. My best friend from college, Laura, is a month behind us. We've been sharing aches and pains and swapping books back and forth. As of lately, she has become my pedicure buddy, considering painting our toenails is out of the question these days. Jamie, the third in our BFF trio, is excited to be Auntie Jamie. Laura is having a boy and we're having a girl. I keep telling Laura that our kids will be the best of friends or we can arrange a marriage. I wouldn't mind having Laura and Jim as "in-laws". :)
Until next time,
Peace, love, and baby bumps,
:) Sara
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment