Thursday, April 8, 2010

And then there was three....


So, as you have probably heard through the grapevine.....we're expecting! Mike and I are super excited. We found out in early January but wanted to keep it to ourselves until we knew things were safe. "Mini Maes" is estimated to arrive October 4th, 2010. (which, ironically, is our 2 yr, anniversary!) What a great gift!

I have been feeling great! No morning sickness, no vomiting....it's been great! Just recently I have started to hurt in the back and hips. In talking with my girlfriends, though, I don't get much sympathy. Apparently....everybody goes through that! My plan is to keep everyone updated on what's going on and how things are progressing.

About two weeks ago, we had our NT scan where they take measurements to see if our child might have a chance of Downs Syndrome. Along with the scan and a blood test, the genetic counselor assured us that things look great and we're on a good path! Yeah!

Our next big scan is May 17th, where we can find out the sex of the baby. We're still not sure if we want to. It may be a game time decision!
Until next time...
Peace, love, and sore hips...
Sara :)

1 comment:

Beth said...

Sooo excited for you guys! I hope you use your blog to keep us all updated. I love checking in to see what's happening!